'Nothing is more important than health’
Affidea offers premium diagnostic imaging, cancer detection and cancer treatment services, with a focus on delivering prompt yet thorough diagnoses and high quality treatments by working only with state-of-the-art technology and experienced medical professionals.
Affidea operates an expansive network of both public and exclusively private centres. The company works closely with governments to provide essential diagnostic and cancer treatment services to populations across its ever-expanding European network, as well as offering private services in all of its centres.
Affidea operates 180 Diagnostic and Cancer Treatment Centers in 15 countries across Europe. The company employs over 3,500 medical professionals, of which more than 680 are medical doctors.
In the changing climate of healthcare service provision in Europe, Affidea has developed a unique business model and value proposition based on affinity with doctors and patients, trust and fidelity in everything we do and constant progress through ideas and innovation. By focusing on these principles, Affidea is able to provide exceptional value for all its stakeholders. These are patients, who experience the service; physicians, who refer patients for diagnostic imaging; and authorities of the public healthcare system, who regulate the operating environment and bear the cost of the public service.
- EXCEPTIONAL PATIENT EXPERIENCE is ensured by delivering a personalised service in modern and comfortable service settings, where patients feel safe and confident that they are receiving the highest quality medical care.
- PATIENT SATISFACTION is continuously monitored to guarantee that outstanding levels of customer service are maintained. Affidea is listening to its patients’ feedback in order to promptly react to any opportunity for improvement.
- EXTENSIVE NETWORK of 180 diagnostic and radiotherapy centres in 15 countries across Europe gives patients convenient access to advanced imaging services and life-saving cancer therapies.
- A NEW PARADIGM IN PATIENT SAFETY - Affidea is committed to becoming the first European diagnostic imaging provider to shape a new paradigm in patient safety by introducing a company-wide Dose Excellence Program. By using specialised software and standardising medical practices across the whole company, the level of ionising radiation patients receive during a CT scan is optimised, striking the right balance between dose and image quality.
- MEDICAL EXCELLENCE through the unparalleled experience and ongoing training of medical teams to ensure the highest quality diagnostics and cancer treatment.
- ORGANISATIONAL MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE is being augmented at Affidea. The Medical Advisory Board, consisting of renowned European luminaries, continuously develops clinical guidelines and medical procedures to be implemented in all Affidea medical centres.
- INTERNATIONAL AFFILIATIONS with the world’s top medical institutions like the European School of Radiology and the International Society for Strategic Studies in Radiology, ensure that our doctors have immediate access to the latest medical knowledge
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT of all Affidea care delivery processes; streamlining practices, improving patient safety and patient experience, is possible by capitalizing on the company’s extensive experience in 14 European countries and an organized effort to share best practices and enhance efficient workflows at all levels of operation.
- INNOVATIVE IT SOLUTIONS create a more efficient workflow, free from paper and film, thereby reducing the margin for error, as well as the burden on the environment. Through Affidea’s e-commerce solution, referring doctors receive secure online access to their patients’ results from their practices or hospitals, and patients can conveniently book appointments online.
- LEAN MANAGEMENT AND KAIZEN INITIATIVES lead to operational excellence by eliminating the non-value-adding steps of every process in the organisation, thus increasing service value for all Affidea's stakeholders.