Corporate Governance and Compliance
Our Code of Conduct describes the ethical standards that we require from our employees. It also identifies policies and resources to help employees live up to these expectations.
Failure to comply with the code can lead to disciplinary action, including dismissal from the company. In summary, the code requires all employees to:
• Earn customer loyalty by delivering on our promises
• Build quality relationships with companies that share our values
• Compete aggressively but with integrity
• Make business decisions based on the best interests of Affidea
• Report business conduct concerns immediately
• Obtain and conduct business legally and ethically
• Obey the law
Read the full Code of Corporate Conduct by downloading our PDF here.